You are a coffee lover but you are on budget! This is like the saddest thing on earth. You have around a 100 dollars and you look around to find fancy coffee makers. You feel left out on buying the best coffee maker yet the good news is there are best coffee makers under 100 available in the market. Now, do you feel like you will be missing out on a lot of features of the expensive coffee makers? Good news for you again! The ones on budget prices also have tonnes of premium features available to bring a smile on your face.
Before making a purchase of the budget friendly coffee maker, it will be wise for you to walk through a buying guide to make the perfect selection. If you are new to buying the best coffee maker under 100, this buying guide is a must for you. So here are few points to look into before you make the purchase:
- Check how many cups of coffee can be brewed at a time.
- Check whether there is the feature for a hot water dispenser.
- Choose the model that goes perfectly with you.
- Find out whether it will be easy to clean or not.
- Look up for separate water reservoirs.
- Try to get coffee makers with longer warranty periods.
- Ask someone who has used it for checking the durability of the product.
- Look up for how much power it will consume while brewing.
List of Best Coffee Maker Under 100 Dollars
1. Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 DCC-3200 Programmable Coffeemaker
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.MC Cubic Feet: 2.32
2. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker
- Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Wake upto hot coffee 24-hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew upto a day in advance
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful upto 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate
- Conveniently carry the 60-ounce removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling
3. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
4. Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Coffee Maker
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
5. Cuisinart SS-15P1 Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker
- 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle. Material: Metal
- Brew Strength Control - select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor. BPA free.MC Cubic Feet: 1.71
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through.UC Cubic Feet: 1.26
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz; Charcoal water filter
- Includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
6. Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour programmability and adjustable auto-shutoff from 0 to 4 hours
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting, brew pause feature, self clean and 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, permanent gold tone filter, measuring scoop and instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
7. Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew Coffee Maker
- Two ways to brew: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a k-cup pod or grounds on the single serve side with this 2 in 1 coffee maker
- Single-serve: Brew with K-Cup Pods or without. Pod holder and single serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12 cup carafe side: Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2 hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs: Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility: The Hamilton beach Flexbrew 2 way coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers
8. Cuisinart DCC-1100BKP1 DCC-1100BK Coffeemaker
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
- MC Cubic Feet: 2.24
Coffee time will never be boring anymore as you will brew your own one that you got with that limited budget of yours. Make your life simpler and happier with the best coffee maker under 100.
You can also read this post on Best French Press Coffee Maker Reviews.