A gourmet expert’s blade, regardless of whether it’s German or Japanese, is incredible for pretty much every kitchen task. Then why do you need the best electric knife? Well, an electric knife makes cutting enormous bits of meat simpler. We all want simpler lives, don’t we? When utilized appropriately, they require little exertion and can eliminate cutting time on everything from roasts, turkeys, brisket, or even simmered chicken. They are additionally incredible for bread if you don’t know that already and have the huge blades for it.
A decent electric blade should fit serenely in the hand, be anything but difficult to utilize and work, and ought to have the option to slice through sensitive skin without tearing to make razor-slim cuts. The sharp edges ought to be anything but difficult to embed. The blades should disengage and stay secure during cutting. The best electric knife leaves insignificant markings on meat and can be utilized for anything from vegetables to bread, to even cheese.
Here is a buying guide to aid you find the best electric knife in the market in no time:
- Decide on the type of blades you need- heavy duty or thinner one or both.
- Deduce what size of blades you would need.
- Find one that is easy to use according to your preference.
- You should be comfortable holding it.
- Find a knife which is lightweight and portable.
- Look for longer warranty periods to check the durability of the product.
- Check if you need a storage case along with the knife to keep the removable blades.
- Look up for the electricity consumption.
- Both with cord and cordless are available- pick the one suitable for you.
- Check the speed of the blades if possible.
List of Best Electric Knives
1. BLACK+DECKER 9-Inch Electric Carving Knife
- 9-Inch Stainless Steel Blades
- Comfort Grip Handle - The ergonomic handle gives added control during slicing
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Lock Button - Prevents the knife from turning on while it's plugged in
- Blade Release Button - Unlocks the blades for easy removal
2. Proctor Silex Easy Slice Electric Knife
- Perfect for Meats, great for breads: electric knife easily carves through everything from ham, turkey, bread, and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects.
- Stainless steel blades: This electric knife features reciprocating, serrated blades, giving you the control and precision to quickly create even slices.
- Ergonomic Handle: electric carving knife fits comfortably in either hand and gives you accurate control and precision.
- Easy touch-button control: simple trigger lets you safely activate your electric carving knife.
- Lightweight: lightweight design makes it easy to hold electric knife when carving large quantities.
3. Bubba Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5” handle length and weighs 1.11 lbs
- EASE OF USE: Non-Slip Grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with a trigger guard for added security
- DURABLE: Dual-rivet blade design is coated in TiN stainless steel and features an ergonomic trigger
- CONVENIENT: Blades are removable for easy cleaning and can be stored in a special section of the zippered storage case and the handle features an LED battery life indicator to ensure you always have a functioning knife
- INCLUDES: 7” E-FLEX, 9” E-FLEX, 9” E-STIFF and 12” E-STIFF Blades, wall charger, (2) lithium ion batteries and a premium EVA case for storage and transport
4. American Angler PRO Electric Fillet Knife
- The most powerful 110 volt Electric fillet knife optimized for cutting the toughest scales and bones, with more torque and power than any other electric fillet knife.
- 8"L, titanium-coated 420 stainless steel blade
- Professional Series shielded 40mm motor
- Includes ventilated nylon mesh storage case
- Rugged naval brass/Sasa polymer transmission
5. Hamilton Beach Electric Knife
- Perfect for Meats & breads: easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: this Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- Space-saving storage case included: the Electric knife includes a storage case to keep the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in one convenient place.
- Great crafting knife: can be used as a foam cutter in craft and DIY projects.
6. Cuisinart CEK-30 Electric Knife
- Powerful and easy to use. Cord length : 36 Inches
- included components: Electric Knife handle
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Instruction book
7. Rapala Deluxe Electric Fillet Knife
- Relaxed Grip Body
- Includes Adapters for 110V AC, 12V Post Clips & 12V Lighter Plug
- Advanced Air Flow Design
- Quiet Long-Lasting Motor
- 18 Foot Power Cord
The best electric knife is nothing but a replacement of the traditional cutting knife with a lot of benefits. This addition to the kitchen will simply reduce your pain and time consumption on cutting foods. It comes with removable blades and you can use each blade for different purposes of cutting.
You can also read this post on Best Electric Knife Sharpener Reviews.