Fondue originated in Switzerland, and it is a Swiss dish where cheese melted on a portable stove that is heated with either a spirit lamp or candle. Fondue is usually served in a communal pot where people dip their long-stemmed forks to dip their bread in the cheese and enjoy the heavenly dish. Almost every restaurant around the world has adapted this concept of serving fondue as a dessert. Even people have fondue pot in their kitchens now. It is a unique attraction for dinner parties or birthday parties or any get-together. The best fondue pots are found in both electric and traditional models. It is up to you which one seems more convenient for you to use.
If you are looking for the best fondue pot, then you are in the right place. This guide would help you purchase the best fondue pot, and you can enjoy this fantastic Swiss dish at your home with ease:
- It should be within your budget.
- It should have a wide range of temperature settings available to use it without any trouble.
- It should have a nonstick interior so that the cheese does not get stuck.
- It should be easy to clean, or else it would be hard to get off that cheese from the pot.
- The fondue pot should have the option to disassemble for further cleaning.
- It should have cool touching handles so that one does not burn their hands while serving.
- It can have a very striking and classy design that would go with your taste and kitchen interior.
- It should be portable so that you can easily carry it for a picnic or any other outing.
- It can be used with both fondue gel and methylated spirits.
- It should come with dipping forks and an LED indicator to show that it is operating.
List of Best Fondue Pots
1. VonShef Swiss Fondue Set
- ALPINE INDULGENCE AT HOME – bring the exquisite experience of Swiss fondue to your dinner parties with this gorgeous all-in-one set
- CAST IRON – ultra-tough cast iron construction for superior heat distribution and retention, as well as long-lasting performance. The set also includes an flame burner. Please note that fuel is not included and should be purchased separately.
- SWISS STYLE – graduated red exterior with cream interior, complete with a single side handle for a truly authentic Swiss fondue feel
- MADE FOR SHARING – includes six long stemmed forks with color coded tips to prevent mix-ups. Also makes a great gift idea for a chocolate or cheese lover!
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – splash guard catches drips while enamel coating prevents food and odor sticking. Hand wash only. 1.1 Qt capacity 6" Diameter.
2. Oster Fondue Pot
- 3-quart fondue pot with titanium-infused DuraCeramic nonstick coating lasts 8x longer than standard nonstick coatings
- PFOA- and PTFE-free surface cooks up to 30% faster and wipes clean easily
- Removable, adjustable temperature control for convenient operation
- Magnetic breakaway cord offers added safety
- Fondue kit includes 8 fondue forks, removable plug, and fork holder ring
3. Nostalgia Electric Fondue Pot
- 6-Cup capacity - make up to 1.5 quarts (3 pounds!) of your favorite fondue for birthdays, pool parties or any special event to share with friends and family.. Cord length : 38 Inches
- Fondue party - make any get together special! Dip fruit, vegetables, breads, pretzels, chicken wings, ribs, and more into a variety of fondue sauces. Try Buffalo sauce, barbecue sauce, ranch, chocolate, cheese, dipping broths and more!
- Temperature control - keep fondues at the ideal temperature by adjusting the blue-lit temperature control dial.
- Cool-touch handles - use the cool-touch side handles for safe and easy handling while moving the removable pot.
- 6 color-coded forks - allow guests to serve themselves decadent chocolate fondue, delectable cheese dips and more with the included 6 color-coded forks. Notches in the rim hold each fork in place.
4. Swissmar Fondue Set
- 9-piece fondue set from swissmar
- Enameled cast iron fondue pot; rests on rechaud/stand or can be used at stovetop
- Paste burner includes 1 swissmar, 3-ounce fire-gel container
- Set includes 6 fondue forks and 1 recipe; use wooden or non-stick utensils to prepare fondue
- Set measures 15 by 10-3/4 by 9-inch; weighs 12 pounds
5. Artestia Electric Chocolate & Cheese Fondue Set
- Elegant designed stainless steel outer pot, removable ceramic inner pot and 8 stainless steel forks with heat resistant handles in various color ends
- 2500ml stainless steel pot, 1000ml removable ceramic pot, perfect size to serve a family; replacement ceramic insert is available at B07QSTVMX4
- Features a rotary heat control, turns to the perfect temperature to melt cheese or chocolate recipe
- It uses North America Standard Electricity, 120 V 60 Hz 1500W, ETL Certified
- Stainless Steel Chocolate & Cheese Fondue Cooking Set by Artestia. Model number AR-89002
6. Fifth Strobe River Fondue Pot
- Equipped with a safe burner, this stainless steel hot pot adds warmth and happiness to family gatherings and friends’ gatherings; Please note: fuel is not included and shall be purchased separately.
- With adjustable fire power, it enables you to cook high and low temperature food at your will, and is a good choice for chocolate or cheese lovers.
- Stainless steel material, evenly heated, easy to use and clean, with splash-proof design to prevent soup splashing;
- Equipped with forks of six different colors to prevent cross use of tableware
- Lifetime guarantee: If you are not satisfied, please tell us, we will refund you in full and send a new one to relieve your worries.
7. Cuisinart Electric Fondue Maker
- Electric fondue set suitable for chocolate, cheese, broth or oil
- Includes base, bowl, temperature probe, 8 fondue forks, and fork rack, BPA Free
- Elegant, brushed stainless-steel 3-quart bowl with nonstick interior
- Removable temperature control is adjustable for wide range of recipes;Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Dimensions : 6.12-Inch x 10.50-Inch x 7.00-Inch (LxWxH)
Now you can easily entertain yourself and the guests with not only cheese fondue but also chocolate fondue. You do not have to always go to expensive restaurants to satisfy your fondue cravings. You can save your money and have self-made fondue. Making fondue yourself at home will satisfy your desire and make you feel good about yourself as you are making this fantastic dish yourself. So getting one would not do any harm. If you have followed the guide to purchase the fondue pot, where you are covering almost all the points, then congratulations, you already are getting yourself the best fondue pot. Now you can enjoy the Swiss culture at home!
You can also read this post on Best Electric Skillet Reviews.