Who does not like a cup of latte on Sundays or in the evenings while reading a book? It is always fun to sip on your latte while having a good talk with your friends. However, there is a misconception that most people have, and it is that a latte is a coffee drink that cannot be made at home. Sorry to correct you, but it is possible to make a great latte at your place. You do not always have to visit the coffeehouse to get yourself a fantastic latte. You also do not have to spend tons of money buying a latte for yourself and your friends. The best thing to do is to invite your friends to your place for some latte and chit-chats. All of them can be achieved if you own the best latte machine.
Finding the best latte machine might not be a piece of cake because there are many options to confuse you. This guide will help you choose the best latte machine, and you could make the best purchase only by following these simple points:
- It should not put pressure on your budget.
- Look if it is easy and convenient enough to operate.
- There should be a sizable removable water reservoir.
- The steam pressure should be powerful.
- It should come with automatic milk frother.
- See if it has got energy-saving features.
- There should be room for making an assortment of custom brews.
- It can give single and double shots very quickly.
- There can be a built-in grinder for more benefits.
- It should be stylish, sophisticated, and durable.
List of Best Latte Machine
1. Breville Espresso Machine
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
2. Delonghi Dedica Espresso Machine
- Brew like a pro: Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffee house.
- Your foam, your way: A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.Input power (W): 1300
- One espresso shot or two? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
- Accommodates taller cups: If you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem. The bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups. Removable water reservoir is available
- Sleek space-saving design: With a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking up too much space.
3. Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
- Specialty brew: Brew super rich Coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse style drinks
- Iced coffee: Brew fresh over ice for flavorful Iced Coffee that's never watered down
- 6 brew sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your Coffee maker
- Fold away frother: Turns hot or cold milk into silky smooth froth. Cord length (feet)- 2.5
- SCA certified home brewer
4. Breville Espresso Machine
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
- Includes water hardness test strip, descale alert and LCD assisted descale procedure
5. Gaggia Automatic Coffee Machine
- ONE TOUCH BREWING AND FROTHING: Bean-to-cup feature with automatic milk frothing for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes. Power Cord Length : 48 inches
- PROGRAMMABLE: Programmable brewing options for lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and espresso;Steam Wand: Cappuccinatore; Capacity beans container: 250 g
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 3 different temperature settings. Min/177.5 ?F, Med/182.9 ?F, Max/184.5 ?F
- EASY ACCESS TO WATER RESERVOIR AND BEAN HOPPER: Features a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be accessed on the top left of the machine, and an 8.8 ounce capacity bean hopper with access from the top right of the machine.Pump pressure:15 Bar
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia USA's call center, call 888-389-4123.
6. Aicook Espresso Coffee Maker
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: It’s super easy to use the 3.5 bar espresso machine to brew really superior tasting coffee, Can brew 4 cups (240 ml) espresso coffee at a time.
- BUILT-IN STEAM WAND: You can create a rich and creamy foam for lattes and cappuccinos with steam wand, enjoy cappuccino, latte at home!
- REMOVABLE UNITS: The drip tray and nozzle can be removed, makes it easier to clean.
- COMPACT DESIGN: It’s also compact machine that would not take up too much space of your counter.
- NOTICE: Please ensure the handle has been turn to the “lock” position before start brewing coffee, you can see the lock logo on the head of the machine. By the way, we advice you to use the medium ground to brew coffee.
7. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Semi automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 Bar Pump System Brews Rich Tasting Espresso Coffee
- Trouble Free Automatic Milk Frother Removes the Guesswork
- One Touch Control Panel for Drink Selections
- Easy Fill, Removable Water and Milk Reservoirs
Now, do you still want to stick to your myth that latte can only be made in the coffee shops? If you want to have the best latte under your roof, get the best latte machine. This guide will not dissatisfy you with all these pieces of information mentioned above.