Have you ever thought about the sub sandwich or burger that you were served which had long grilling marks? This is very common in all the shops today! Who does not love to get the bite of a fresh sandwich during lunch hours? There is a different magic about the toasted bread, stacked with delightful fillings. Everybody adores a decent supper, particularly one that is anything but difficult to make. The best panini press makes everything a lot easier in the process. You will see one in sandwich shops, and even in bread kitchens. The best news here is you can get one for yourself as well. In Italy a panini means ‘rolls’. It is both delectable and simple to plan. It is no big surprise that the panini press is picking up ubiquity all around the world.
Here is a small buying guide to help you pick the best panini press and begin making heavenly panini for all your family to appreciate today:
- Pick the best one for your budget.
- Choose the one with fine finish so that it matches your kitchen.
- Go for a floating hinge so that different sizes of breads can be used in it.
- Look for removable cooking plates for easier cleaning.
- Go for adjustable temperature controls.
- Look for more options like grill and griddle plates to make other types of food as well.
- The panini press should be dishwasher safe.
- Check the durability of the product.
- Check the storage space it will require.
- Check for power and preheat lights.
List of Best Panini Presses
1. Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler
- 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Dimensions: 13.50 L x 11.50 W x 7.12 H inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food. BPA Free
- Removable and reversible 11" x 9" dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking into the integrated drip tray.
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Please refer to the Product Video and the User Manual before use.
2. Hamilton Beach Electric Panini Press
- Great for paninis and more: use this panini press to try savory sandwiches, quesadillas, and sweet fruit Turnovers. Use the lock top lid to Warm personal pizzas or open face sandwiches; You can even open the sandwich maker 180 degrees
- Floating lid: this hot sandwich maker features a café style floating lid that evenly presses any size sandwich
- No need to flip: nonstick top and bottom panini press grids heat and brown the sandwich, giving you warm, crisp results
- Green means Go: for best results, preheat sandwich maker 6 minutes before use; Built in ready light will turn green when the press is ready to cook your sandwich
- Top lid lock: lock panini press lid to create an easy bruschetta or open face sandwiches
3. George Foreman Classic Panini Press
- 2 Servings - Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it’s perfect for small apartments and couples
- Classic Plate Grill - This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil
- Fat-Removing Slope - It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to, How nice is that?
4. Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates.UC Cubic Feet: 1.69
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function - can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage; large grilling surface - 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray; cleaning/scraping tool; dishwasher-safe accessories; Includes instruction/recipe book. 1800 watts of power
5. George Foreman 7-in-1 Electric Panini Press
- Broil Function - Perfect for caramelization and top melts! Simply remove the top grill plate to reveal the infrared heating element, and choose from high or low broiling temperatures.
- Ceramic Grill Plates - The durable, nonstick grill plates provide 75 sq. in. of cooking space for steak, chicken, veggies, and more—adding the classic grill marks you love! The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Premium Ceramic Coating - The nonstick ceramic coating is 5x more durable* and free of PTFE and PFOA. It’s featured on the grill plates and the griddle plate.
- Variable Temperature - Precision cooking for all your favorites! The adjustable temperature controls reach a high heat of 450°F for the perfect sear.
- Adjustable Hinge - The 2. 5” hinge adjusts to the thickness of meats, and locks securely into place for broiling.
6. Breville Duo Nonstick Panini Press
- 1500 watt panini press with nonstick, scratch resistant Quantanium cooking surface
- Flat bottom plate for fast, thorough cooking; ribbed top plate creates grill marks
- Floating hinge; 4 height settings; on/ready lights; nonslip feet; locking storage clip
- Cord wrap; brushed stainless steel housing; user manual with recipes included
- Measures 13 by 11 3/4 by 5 1/4 inches; 1 year limited warranty
7. Cuisinart Dual-Sandwich Nonstick Electric Grill
- Deep-pocket sandwich grill cooks 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time
- Browns and seals with a diagonal indentation for slicing in half;Nonstick grill plates ensure effortless food release and quick cleanup
- UC LWH: 10.12" x 5.28" x 9.92";MC LWH: 21.77" x 10.63" x 10.63"
- Red and green indicator lights; also makes French toast and omelets
- Measures 9 by 9 by 3-1/2 inches; 3-year limited warranty
The best panini press can make the restaurant like sandwiches and subs in no time at home. Furthermore when you are eating homemade foods, you are eating healthy!
You can also read this post on Best Meat Grinder Reviews.